LUXURY EMOTIONAL VILLA IS YOUR ORDINARY
Pantai Indah Lagoi Bintan has developed a new health and safety program – To your Well-being with our aim to protect the well-being of our guests and staff members through the efforts in the prevention of the COVID-19.
The program provides enhanced processes, procedures & protocols, including physical distancing guidelines and heightened cleanliness standards to create a happy & healthy environment guests can enjoy. The health & well-being of our guests and staff members are our utmost priority, and as our properties begin to re-open our doors, we want to take every necessary precaution to ensure that they feel safe.
We provide the framework to make easy practices and clear examples of how we protect ourselves and our Guests. These protocols are being formatted in detail into bilingual training manuals for our teams and updated as necessary. Holiday Villa Pantai Indah team members remain at your unrestricted disposal for any additional information, and we very much look forward to welcoming you here – or welcoming you back – to our resort.
COVID-19 PROTOCOL GUIDANCE
In these uncertain times, we wanted to reach out to you personally about what we are doing at Pantai Indah Lagoi Bintan to support you and your travel plans to the Bintan Island. As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility.
Pantai Indah Lagoi Bintan accreditation through a performance-based cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention program that will focus on establishing resort environments that are sanitary, safe and healthy.
For travellers affected by international travel restrictions we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind:
COVID19 Flexible Travel Policy – Book with Confidence:
- Interview travel history and health condition before we are confirmed the reservation and filling up health declarations form 2 days before traveling to Bintan Island.
- We will waive any cancellation or amendment fees for any further bookings that need to be changed or cancelled due to Government border restrictions or ill health (medical certificate essential), resulting from Covid-19. All other date change and cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
- We recommend you purchase travel insurance for all other unforeseen circumstances that may result in cancellation or any other claim.
- For more detail Procedures to Entry Bintan Resorts for Overseas & Domestic Traveller please click link https://www.bintan-resorts.com/bintan-resorts-travel-bubble/ .
- Masks mandatory from arrival point – entering resort – public area – vehicle – meeting with all people within resort.
- Meet and greet with a simplified "Selamat Datang to Your 2nd Home in Bintan” conveying acknowledgement and respect without shacking hand or hugs
- Proper and frequent hand washing with soaps or usage hand sanitizer is available anywhere.
- Streamlined services & information our resort product with focus on delivering by scanning E- Information barcode upon check in – provide in villas – display at restaurant and, whenever possible to use own digital technology whatever works
- New housekeeping in villas protocols are more detailed and stricter
- Cleaning is maximized in all area and disinfectant of frequently- touching surface
- Our employee’s usage the standard protocol PPE recommendation by Indonesia Health Ministry all the time working place and handling resort guests.
RESORT & VILLAS
With the adoption of Ministry of Health Indonesia cleanliness standards, we are pleased to announce Pantai Indah Lagoi Bintan has certified CHSEsince November 2020.
The CHSE (Clean, Health, Safety & Environment) Indonesia Certification Program is a process of granting certificates to tourism businesses, other related businesses/facilities, the community environment, and tourism destinations.
Pantai Indah Lagoi Bintan is also honored to have received recognize and accolades from CovSafe SG certifications withExcellent Awards in maintaining the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene to ensure a clean and safe environment for all customer & our community.
In all guest rooms, you will notice the removal of certain items to ensure care & cleanliness. We have added extra steps to our cleaning and sensitization processes and placed a seal of freshness sticker in each guest room door to ensure each room was cleaned and sanitized for your protection.
All guests should also be aware that the resort is temporary not providing breakfast at Restaurant and all will be served breakfast delivery to guest villas & no nightly turn down service to follow our new COVID-19 prevention SOP. Guest request items are available upon request. We look forward to welcoming you to safely enjoy your time with us.
Please stay healthy and safe. Thank you for your patience and understanding of these new guidelines during this unprecedented time.
- Any symptom or suspect or confirmed sickness cases will direct contact with local clinics and hospitals with procedures in place to address among Guests or Employees
- All Guests should to fill in a health declare form detailing current status and recent whereabouts included country or destination visit prior to confirm the reservation to be submit the authorities’ health screening and Bintan Resort Task Force Team.
- Pantai Indah Lagoi Bintan will temperature screen all employees & guests prior to check in and subsequently before entering the restaurants & bar, the spa, activities outlets and if any Guest with a body temperature of 37,3°C or above will be advised to seek medical care, and immediately assisted by the Senior management.
- Resort Front Office team will do daily courtesy call to check guest health conditions in ensure all being well during stay in Pantai Indah Lagoi Bintan.
- Resort provides comfortable isolation rooms, alternatively the Guest(s) will be isolated in their suite or villa
- Resort will continuously be training for Employees with clear and visual educational posters highlighting health and safety priorities.